International Criminal Justice
The announcement of the opening of a preliminary examination on Venezuela by the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, presents new challenges to organizations to document these situations from the perspective and requirements of international criminal law; training guidelines for civil society organizations are provided in this section.
- ICC hearings: Venezuela bets on impunity
- ICC: Venezuela must continue to be investigated
- Flash visit by prosecutor Khan, now what?
- Justice and negotiation must go hand in hand
- The judicial revolution is a farce and Prosecutor Khan knows it
To see more posts on the topic, select the category on the sidebar (or below if you are visiting us from a mobile device).