At the base of all the deterioration affecting human rights and the quality of life of Venezuelans is the institutional crisis, which is expressed in the dismantling of democratic institutions, the absence of rule of law and of separation of powers, as can be seen from the materials included in this section.
- Beware of the Malvinas: a referendum not for all
- Maduro’s government accelerates its conflict with Guyana and the primaries
- BARBADOS: A FRAGILE AGREEMENT TO RESPECT GUARANTEES THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE GUARANTEED
- Political dialogue continues without guarantees
- Article 294 and electoral authoritarianism
To see more posts on the topic, select the category on the sidebar (or below if you are visiting us from a mobile device).