Venezuelan civil society organizations began to alert about the humanitarian emergency since 2015, without having been adequately or timely heard. The dimensions of the crisis have only been evidenced recently, because of the dramatic manifestation of it beyond the border: the massive migration of Venezuelans. In this section we present information and analysis on the different expressions of the emergency.
- Safe country: the new invention to justify deportations to Venezuela
- Red Cross: another inadmissible ruling
- Collapse is not fought with fatigue
- Venezuelans suffer from food and information insecurity
- More arrests, corruption, and crisis in Venezuela
To see more posts on the topic, select the category on the sidebar (or below if you are visiting us from a mobile device).