A serious picture of human rights violations persists in Venezuela, some of which can already be described as widespread and / or systematic. This section provides information and analysis on the main expressions of this situation.
- Political repression against civil society organizations in Venezuela intensifies
- The Bolivarian Fury as a pre-electoral ambush on civil society
- PROGRESS CONTINUES IN VENEZUELA TO IMPOSE A LAW AGAINST CIVIL SOCIETY AND DEFINITELY CLOSE CIVIC SPACE
- Two studies, two victims, countless challenges
- 2024: WILL THE VIOLATION OF RIGHTS CONTINUE?
To see more posts on the topic, select the category on the sidebar (or below if you are visiting us from a mobile device).