A serious picture of human rights violations persists in Venezuela, some of which can already be described as widespread and / or systematic. This section provides information and analysis on the main expressions of this situation.
- Yapacana and irregular armed groups in Venezuela
- For the Constitutional Chamber, torture is an administrative act
- John Álvarez and a bursting political crisis
- A turning point in the Venezuelan political crisis
- Suffocating civil society
To see more posts on the topic, select the category on the sidebar (or below if you are visiting us from a mobile device).